A leading pharmaceutical company approached us with the request for a structured and automated deployment process, as they were facing trouble with the effective implementation of an automated pipeline. The excess human intervention also delayed their decision on tooling devices. They needed help to get their deployment cycle up and running efficiently.
- To make a structured automatic deployment process.
- Easy switching of application version.
- Excess human intervention
1.Automated Build and Deployment Process: The build and deployment process is automated in multiple areas, such as deployment, Continuous Integration, and QA.
2.Efficient Configuration: We use the best tools in the market, such as Bitbucket, Jenkins, Ansible, Nexus, and AWS to build, test, and deploy the software reliably.
3.Adoption of Agile Automation Technology: Our Agile Automation technology helps to cut down on the manual effort that the organization relies on, so there is a reduced workforce requirement.
4.CI/CD Integration: DevOps enables a methodology where there will be the central software repository, to which the updated software codes are integrated without hindering the delivery pipeline.
- Automated build and deployment process results in the speeding up of the software development process and reduced errors. The Automation enabled the developers to carry out unrelated tasks apace; hence the waiting time is cut down drastically. Automation enables fast feedback on the software’s quality, allowing the team to do comprehensive testing as soon as changes are made.
- Efficient configuration helps in inline interaction between the developers, where they can provide suggestions and lets you track the status of the bugs in the software. These tools also enable the client to set access controls wherein access to some repositories or a branch will be available to some individuals only. They require very little maintenance.
- DevOps helps in reduced human intervention and, in turn, the reduced errors caused by their involvement. Hence there is significant speeding up in the development cycle, and a cut down in the costs.
- With DevOps, you have an additional benefit of testing the new codes without interrupting the original project. These codes will be successfully merged to the central repository only after they’re tested and verified. This process helps the developers work simultaneously with other developers without interrupting each other’s workflow on the same project, helping in the easy switching of the application version.
From Automated Build and deployment to easy switching of application version, NDZ Provided end to end DevOps Integration support to the healthcare giant, which resulted in increased productivity and significant improvement in the process efficiencies.